The Winsford Trust are now developing new business opportunities in order to sustain the centre and as such, are looking for potential ‘hirers’ of space in the building. We can offer a diverse selection of rooms and equipment for hire for conferences, events, parties and weekend retreats or you can even rent the whole building. Rooms can be hired hourly, daily, weekly or on a long term basis.
We have a fully operative kitchen for caterers/food business and an IT suite for training courses. If you are a local business that has grown out of the ‘spare’ room or an artist looking for some ‘dirty’ space, a training company, a voluntary organisation, a club, a society, or youth group – give us a call or better still come in and visit us.
The Resources available at the Winsford Centre:
- Adaptable space in a Grade II* listed historic building
- Over 8 rooms from 8’ x 12’ up to 36’ x 16’
- An acre of gardens
- A Marquee of 38’ x 28’
- Fully functional and registered kitchen
- IT Suite with 8 computers
- Room Hire starts from £8.00 per hour
- Negotiated rates apply to all long term bookings
- There is no extra charge for tables and chairs.
- All bookings must include time for setting up and clearing away
- All rubbish must be cleared away and bagged for collection
- Re-cycling boxes are available for you to use for glass, plastic and paper
- All rooms must be left as they are found, an additional charge of £25.00 will apply if cleaning is required
Click here to hire a room now.